These are the plants I will start my evil/witchy/gothly corner with.
Blood amaranth (or maybe they’re called red amaranth, but blood is obviously cooler), honesty, japanese lantern, ivy (foreverrrr!), mandrake, belladonna and wolfsbane. I will most likely pop some foxgloves in there too, but I would like some murky brownish ones instead of pink/purple. There are loads of other things I want of course but they will have to wait until next year.
All images from http://www.impecta.com
- phdancer likes this
- isao-takeda likes this
- trashanimal likes this
- ragleygardens likes this
- kihaku-gato reblogged this from happyplantnerd
- kihaku-gato likes this
- happyplantnerd reblogged this from leroy-planting-stuff
- thepoisondiaries likes this
- itchesandkisses reblogged this from leroy-planting-stuff
- whimsy79 likes this
- leroy-planting-stuff posted this